The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 [Act 709] (“the Act’) regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions. The terms "personal data", "processing" and "commercial transactions" used in this policy shall have the meaning provided in the Act.
This notice serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by and on behalf of Bond Pricing Agency Malaysia Sdn Bhd (BPAM) [200401028895 (667403-U)].
BPAM will only collect and use your personal information in accordance with the relevant data protection laws (including the Personal Data Protection Act 2010), this Privacy Notice and the privacy terms in any agreement you may have contracted with BPAM.
The personal data that BPAM collects and processes includes your name, identification number, phone number, address, email address, occupation and usage data.
BPAM may process your personal data for the following purposes
- To provide BPAM’s services and to monitor your usage of BPAM’s services;
- To process the services that you are currently receiving and/or the services that you have requested;
- To communicate with you on the service you are currently receiving in order to provide news and updates necessary or reasonable for implementation of the service and let you know about our policies and terms;
- To provide you with marketing information, news and special offers;
- To respond to your enquiry and feedback;
- For internal functions such as market research, statistical analysis, reporting, audit, compliance and risk management;
- For investigation, reporting, preventing or otherwise in relation to any fraudulent criminal activities;
- For any purpose that is required by any law, regulations, guidelines and /or relevant regulatory authorities for any other purpose.
BPAM may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With strategic business partners:
- For business transfers:
BPAM may share or transfer your personal information in the event of any merger, sale of its company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of BPAM’s business to another company.
- With your consent:
BPAM may disclose your information for any other purpose provided if we have your consent.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone number: +60327720888
By fax: +60327720887