Terms and Conditions
- BPAM grants you a limited right to access and make personal use of this site and not to download or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of BPAM
- This limited right to access does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of BPAM.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of BPAM without express written consent.
- You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing BPAM’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of BPAM
- Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or limited right to access granted by BPAM.
- You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of https://ebpam.com.my/ so long as the link does not portray BPAM or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
- You may not use any BPAM logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
RIGHTS TO USE THE DATA
- BPAM granted you a personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable (without right to sub-license) right to use this service(s) within Malaysia, subject at all times to the Terms and Conditions of this service(s).
- All rights not expressly granted to you under this Terms and Conditions are retained by BPAM.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- BPAM represents and you acknowledge and agree the BPAM Intellectual Property is the sole and exclusive property of BPAM and/or its licensors.
- You shall not:
- Commit any act or omission in any manner which creates an impression the BPAM Intellectual Property belongs to or are associated with you;
- Publish, replicate, reproduce, redistribute and/or recirculate to any third party any BPAM content without BPAM’s prior written consent
- For avoidance of doubt, you shall not have the right to publish, replicate, reproduce, redistribute and/or recirculate any of BPAM services or content for any purpose whatsoever.
- BPAM shall not be responsible for any unauthorized distribution of the services.
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of BPAM and is protected by Copyright Laws.
- The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of BPAM. All software used on this site is the property of BPAM or its software suppliers and is protected by Copyright Laws.
- BPAM attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, BPAM does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
USE POLICY AND RESTRICTIONS
- You shall at all times comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations including but not limited to the Communication and Multimedia Act 1998, relating to, without limitation, the electronic use, posting or transmission of content, software or other matter in connection with its use of the services;
- You shall abide by generally accepted rules of conduct relating to the proper use of this service and shall not use this service(s) for any of the following purposes:
- For any unlawful purpose including and without limitation any criminal purpose.
- To gain unauthorized access to any computer systems, whether or not connected to the internet, or any information regarded as private by others.
- You shall pay BPAM the fee charges for the services in the manner as set out in the payment terms below.
- BPAM reserves the right to change, vary or alter the fee charges from time to time. You hereby agree to comply, observe and be bound by such variations, which will be specified by BPAM from time to time.
- Payment shall be made immediately upon check-out.
- Payment may be made via direct bank online transfer, credit cards, debit cards and E-wallets.
- BPAM reserves the right to change, vary or alter the payment terms from time to time. You hereby agree to comply, observe and be bound by such variations, which shall be specified by BPAM from time to time.
PLACEMENT OF ORDERS
- Methods of placing orders are covered in FAQ section. You are advised to read it carefully before placing any orders.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
- BPAM does not entertain any cancellation of order(s) once an order has been submitted and payment has been made
- BPAM does not entertain any request for refund(s). You are advised to check your placement of order(s) prior to confirmation of the order and making payment.
- The service(s) will be delivered once payment is confirmed.
- Once payment is confirmed, a notification email with your invoice receipt and information on your purchase, will be sent to your registered email address.
- Please download your purchase within 14 days from the notification email date, after which the purchase will expire.
- BPAM does not provide any support or maintenance service for any data or content purchased by you. Any data and/or content purchased is on an “as is” basis.
SHARING OF DATA
- The sharing of and any form of redistribution of data and/or content under this service(s), is not permitted by BPAM
- General Warranties:
- Except as expressly provided otherwise in this Terms and Conditions of Service, the services provided by BPAM pursuant to this agreement is provided in good faith and with reasonable endeavour. BPAM to the fullest extent permissible by law, makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, (i) any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the services, (ii) warrant that the services will operate error-free or without failure, delay, interruption or loss of content, data or information.
- Warranty as to Content
- You acknowledge that:
- The data and/or content are provided for information purposes only and are not intended for trading purposes, and any use of the data and/or content for analysing, managing or trading securities or portfolios is at User’s sole risk;
- None of the information provided through the data and/or content constitutes a solicitation, offer, opinion, or recommendation by BPAM to buy or sell any security, or to provide legal, tax, accounting, or investment advice or services regarding the profitability or suitability of any security or investment; and
- All information provided through the data and/or content is not intended for use by, or distribution to, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such use or distribution would be contrary to law or regulation.
- Without prejudice, none of BPAM or its officers, directors, employees, affiliates or agents shall in any way be liable to you or any other person for any:
- Inaccuracies or errors in or omissions from the data and/or content including, but not limited to quotes and financial data; or
- Delays, errors, or interruptions in the transmission or delivery of the data and/or content.
- You acknowledge that:
- The data and/or content is provided as is, without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose and non-infringement of third-party rights. In no event shall BPAM be liable for any claim, or any special indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in any action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of this data.
- You hereby represent and warrant to BPAM as follows:
- That you have full corporate power and authority and the legal rights to enter into, exercise the rights and perform and comply with the obligations under this Terms and Conditions of Service and all other document called for under or referred to, in this Terms and Conditions of Service;
- That this agreement shall constitute its legally binding obligations; and
- That there is no provision of any existing law or regulation, or agreement binding on it that would conflict with or in any way prevent, or which would be breached by, the execution, delivery or carrying out of any of the Terms and Conditions of this Service or any other document or agreement referred to herein.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
- You acknowledge and agree that the content or other websites, services, goods or advertisements that may be provided in connection with or linked, either directly or indirectly to the services are not maintained or controlled by BPAM as such, BPAM shall not be held responsible for the availability, content, or accuracy of such other websites, services, goods or advertisements.
- This agreement is governed and is to construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. The user irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia and waives any right to object to proceedings being brought in those courts.
- To the extent permitted by law, the place of jurisdiction shall be Malaysia. BPAM reserves the right to begin legal proceedings against the user, in the jurisdiction of Malaysia.
- Should any specific provision(s) of this agreement be or become invalid, or should the agreement contain any gaps or omissions, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The invalid provision shall be replaced by a valid provision that comes closest to the economic purpose of the invalid provision. Any gaps or omissions shall be replaced by a provision that comes closest to the intention of the parties had they considered the need to regulate the issue in question.
- This Terms and Conditions of Service contains the entire understanding between BPAM and you as to the subject matter contained in it. All previous agreements, representations, warranties, explanations and commitments, expressed or implied, affecting this subject matter are superseded by this agreement and have no effect.
- By clicking on “I Agree” you agree that the following is true:
- You represent that you have all the necessary authority and capacity to enter into this Terms and Conditions of Service;
- You have read the terms stated above;
- You understand the terms stated above;
- You agree to abide and be bound by all the terms stated above.